- class BackendsCall(backends, function, *args, **kwargs)¶
- store_result(backend, result)¶
Store the result when a backend task finished.
- backend_process(function, args, kwargs)¶
Internal method to run a method of a backend.
As this method may be blocking, it should be run on its own thread.
- callback_thread(callback, errback=None, finishback=None)¶
Call this method to create a thread which will callback a specified function everytimes a new result comes.
When the process is over, the function will be called with both arguments set to None.
- The functions prototypes:
def callback(result) def errback(backend, error, backtrace) def finishback()
Wait until all tasks are finished.